Our skin cells are constantly renewing themselves, but the harsh Great British weather and other external factors can mean it sometimes needs an extra helping hand.
That’s where The Reparative Body Lotion by La Mer can come in; containing a gorgeously smooth blend of ingredients and a beautifully subtle scent, as well as sea kelp extract, replenishing waters and a mix of vitamins, minerals and essential oils, this lotion is moisturising and restorative for your skin.
Your body doesn’t just need nourishment on the inside, but on the outside too, and The Reparative Body Lotion by La Mer can provide it with this, thanks to its natural ingredient-based formula.
It’s a beautiful product to add to your skincare routine in the winter months when your skin is more likely to need an extra hand to repair itself, but its lovely delicate fragrance and silky feel make it a gorgeous natural beauty product to use all year round.
The Reparative Body Lotion by La Mer Contains:
- A replenishing formula free from parabens, phthalates and sulphates, so you can be assured the lotion’s ingredients will be kind to your skin
- Natural sea-sourced energies to restore your skin, allowing you to feed it with the fruits of one of the most powerful elements of all, the ocean, after other elements have left it dry and damaged
- La Mer’s Reparative Ferment™, a trademark formula designed to rejuvenate the skin
- A silky smooth formula to leave your skin looking and feeling beautifully smooth and repaired
Key Natural Beauty Ingredients:
- La Mer’s own Miracle Broth™ - this unique formula features laminaria digitata (a type of sea kelp packed with natural nourishment), as well as a blend of vitamins (C, E and B12) and essential oils to provide your skin with a reparative boost
- Calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron - these minerals also form part of the La Mer Miracle Broth™ formula, combining to provide extra restorative powers to your skin
- Replenishing waters - these will provide your skin with hydration, which is extremely important for repairing your skin
You’ll find a similar blend of ingredients in the other La Mer products available from Natural Beauty Online: The Cleansing Foam and The Body Créme.
Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-), Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Plankton Extract, Sucrose, Behenyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Lecithin, Tourmaline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Trisiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitol, Ceteth-20, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosphingosine, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol